jaded

wherein two neurotic Ohio residents try to make sense of a world gone mad

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

let's try this again

Wow, I sure am off to a great start, being technologically challenged, and all . . .

Hi there. I'm supposed to be the co-something or other of this blog. But I'm having a rather low-tech kind of week. The usual not remembering how to log in, passwords, hell, I'm lucky I learned to type when I was really young and still remember how.

In terms of being a smart ass, I definitely qualify. I disagree with Anthony on sex with supermodels and athletes though. I say, why bother? At our age(s) it would hurt too much, I'm sure. Besides they get enough sex already. If they don't, it's their own damn fault. I say, have sex with someone who's disabled, and be nice about it. Oh, did I mention that I'm disabled? More on that later. It's nothing too unsightly, so no avoidance yet please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home